Consider all of the facets of your business – all of the work your HVAC firm does for your customers:
- Installing, selling and maintaining HVAC units
- Setting up temperature zones in homes, especially in new construction.
- Performing yearly cooling and heating maintenance checks.
- Troubleshooting HVAC systems.
- Making emergency calls when a unit goes out suddenly during a hot or cold spell
- Keeping up-to-date on all of the new HVAC units and the technology associated with them
And that’s just some of what you do. It doesn’t even cover your marketing activities to get customers, employee management and equipment purchasing.
It all has to be insured but you already know that. The next step is finding the perfect set of insurance protections that will never leave you in the lurch -that will be there for you in your time of need.