Business Auto Insurance for Cabinet Makers

Cabinet makers travel frequently as part of their regular job duties. Some may travel to multiple locations each day while others may travel to multiple jobsites each week. Increased business travel, whether it’s by personal vehicle or company work trucks, increases the risks of having an auto accident. That’s why you need business auto insurance for cabinet makers. Cabinet maker’s commercial auto insurance coverage protects you and your company from having to suffer the financial difficulties that are often created by auto accidents. An auto accident can cause damage or even destroy the vehicle you are driving and it may cause you to lose the professional tools and machinery you’re carrying inside. Your business auto insurance coverage can be configured to protect you from a wide variety of potential risks and hazards. Vehicle and equipment losses can be covered for example, as can losses caused by theft, collisions and rollover accidents. When you or your employees are injured in an auto accident, bodily injury coverage can pay for your emergency and ongoing medical care expenses.

Commercial Auto Liability Insurance For Cabinet Makers

Commercial auto liability insurance for Cabinet makers is the most basic form of insurance coverage you can have. In most states, this coverage is required by law so that you and other drivers are protected. If you or one of your employees is the cause of an auto accident, your liability insurance will pay for the property damages and bodily injuries that were caused. Liability coverage helps limit the amount of damages and injuries your company has to pay for out of pocket, and it prevents innocent drivers from having to pay for the damages themselves. Your company’s liability auto insurance provides protection for you and your employees when you must drive around for work purposes. When company employees are traveling to a jobsite for example, or they are transporting company equipment, cabinet maker’s commercial auto insurance coverage protects you from risk.

Combined Single Limits

A combined single limit (CSL) policy protects your company on a per accident basis. This policy doesn’t limit the benefit payout amounts between bodily injuries or property damages. Instead, the CSL policy gives you coverage up one total maximum as written in your policy. For example, if you cause an accident that physically injures multiple people, all of your CSL policy benefits may be spent on bodily injury payments since that is where they are needed.

Split Limit Policy

A split limit auto insurance policy is different because it places limits on how much of the policy benefits can be paid for different types of damages. The state you operate in has set minimum amounts of coverage you can carry by law, and your specific business policy defines what the maximum payouts are. Limitations are set for property damage and bodily injury separately. For example, if you choose a split limit policy of $100,000/$300,000/$50,000 for your commercial cabinet maker auto insurance:

  • Your policy would pay no more than $100,000 for each individual’s bodily injuries.
  • Your policy will pay no more than $300,000 for the combined total of bodily injuries.
  • Your policy will pay no more than $50,000 for the combined total of property damages.

Physical Damages Coverage

Physical damages coverage gives your company additional protection against the risks of loss of your business vehicles. For example, if one of your cabinet makers is driving the company wood supply truck and has a collision accident, your company’s truck may be extensively damaged. If you carry physical damages protection on your business auto insurance policy it will pay for the cost of repairing or replacing that supply truck.

Physical damage insurance coverage may include:

Other Optional Coverages