Business Insurance for
affordable general liability and property insurance coverage
Beauty Supply Store Insurance
As the owner of a beauty supply store you may sell directly to other beauty businesses such as hair salons, or you may sell to the general public instead. Whether you specialize with your product lines and customer or you sell to consumers and businesses alike, you have a lot of responsibilities and day-to-day duties. Protect the hard work you’ve put into building your beauty supply store with the appropriate types of business insurance coverage.
General liability insurance gives you a broad level of basic business insurance coverage. It’s designed to grow with your company so that when you add new beauty supply stores this insurance will provide the standard protection for them automatically as well. Here are some of the key areas general liability can provide protection for:
General Liability Insurance Includes:
- Premises Liability – If a customer has an accident while they’re inside your beauty supply store, they may sue your company to pay for the hospital or doctor’s bills they incur from injuries. Premises liability protects you by paying those bills so that you don’t have to. This insurance also pays for property damages if a customer’s personal property is damaged while it’s on your premises as well.
- Products Liability – When you sell products to customers, there may come a time that one of those products becomes problematic. If a defective beauty supply product causes harm to a customer, your products liability insurance can pay for the damages, pain or suffering. It can also provide you with legal defense funds if necessary.
- Completed Operations – Your beauty supply store may supply services to your customers in addition to selling products. If, for example, you create a specialized hair color at the request of your customer and problems arise after you completed your obligations, the customer may sue you for injuries or damages. Completed operations coverage can pay for those damages so that your company does not suffer the financial impact of these types of issues.
Business Owners Policy
A business owners policy, or BOP, includes all of the general liability insurance protection plus adds other customized protection that your business may need. BOP coverage options protect your physical business assets and the intangible ones as well. Examples of these business insurance options include:
- Buildings and Contents
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- Electronic Data
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Buildings
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage
If you or one of your employees is involved in an auto accident while driving for company purposes, a business auto insurance policy can pay for the damages. This insurance pays medical bills caused by accident injuries, and pays for property damage repairs.
By law, you must provide workers comp insurance for your beauty supply store employees. This insurance pays for the medical and recovery bills that arise when an employee gets hurt on the job.
A commercial umbrella policy provides you with additional business insurance coverage above and beyond the maximum limitations of your standard policies.