Organic Food Stores
QUOTE AND SAVE NOW!
YOU SELL GOOD FOOD. WE PROVIDE INSURANCE TAILORED TO THE RISKS YOU FACE.
Organic Food Stores
Organic food stores are popular shopping spots for a growing number of consumers. Your customers appreciate the healthy food options your store provides for them and their families. As the owner of an organic food store, you have a lot of responsibilities – customers, suppliers and employees all rely on you to keep everything running safely and smoothly. Protect that trust and everything you have already invested into your store by carrying the appropriate types of small business insurance.
General liability insurance is an all-around, broad level of protection for your company and its customers. This insurance provides you with protection against everyday accidents, risks and hazards. It also protects you from unexpected events that could become too costly for your organic food store to recover from on its own. Examples of how general liability insurance protects your business includes:
General Liability Insurance Includes:
- Premises Liability - When customers go in and out of your store regularly there are bound to be accidents. As your business grows in popularity, your risks for accidents grows as well. Premises liability is a part of general liability coverage that protects you when accidents happen to your customers or their property. If a customer is injured in your store for example, this portion of your business insurance will pay for the medical care needs. If a customer’s vehicle is damaged in the parking lot, from a runaway shopping cart for example, then this coverage can also pay for those repairs.
- Products Liability - When you sell products to your customers there is always the off chance that a product will have problems later. Food may be recalled for example, and kitchen gadgets may be defective and hazardous. If your customer sues your organic food store due to injuries or harm that was caused by products they purchased there, this part of your business insurance can protect you from the suit. It can pay for your legal defense fees for example, or pay the damages or suffering to your customers.
- Completed Operations - Completed operations is business insurance that protects you from claims and legal actions brought against your store because of things you have done in the past. If, for example, a cashier makes a mistake with a credit card charge amount then the customer may sue your store after she realizes the mistake was made.
Business Owners Policy
Commercial general liability is included in another type of business insurance known as a business owners policy. A BOP can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your drywall contractor business, so that you are not wasting money on coverage you don't need. Examples of the types of tangible and intangible business insurance this can provide you includes:
- Buildings and Contents
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- Electronic Data
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Buildings
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage
If you or an employee drives any vehicle for business-specific purposes, auto accidents are a risk. A business auto insurance policy protects your store from suffering financial hardships caused by these accidents. This coverage can pay for bodily injuries and property damages. It can also pay for cargo losses, theft, vandalism and other types of potential loss risks.
As an employer, your organic food store is required by law to carry workers comp insurance. This coverage pays for your employees to get medical care if they are ever injured on the job.
Commercial umbrella coverage provides you with business insurance above and beyond the limitations of your existing policies.