WINDOW & DOOR INSTALLERS
QUOTE AND SAVE NOW!
PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS TOP TO BOTTOM
DOOR & WINDOW INSTALLERS
Window and door installation businesses provide services at the customer’s location. They must also run a retail or office space so that customers can select the products they want and schedule installation times. Protect the solid foundation you’ve created with your business by purchasing and maintaining the appropriate types of business insurance coverage.
General liability protects your company from having to pay damages if a customer gets hurt while on your business property. It also pays for damages if a customer’s property comes to harm. General liability can provide you with product and advertising liability protection as well. This is a good base commercial insurance coverage because it protects your company from unexpected events as long as they’re not specifically excluded on your policy.
Business Owners Policy (bop)
A business owners policy provides you with specific types of protection based on the type of business you operate and the coverage you desire. It includes general liability and can have a number of different types of property and asset protection added.
- Equipment Breakdown – Whether your installation equipment breaks down or you have a heat pump failure in your retail location, your BOP can cover the cost of replacing or repairing the broken equipment.
- Buildings and Contents – If your business buildings are damaged, your BOP can protect you from the expense of repairs and replacement. The policy protects the physical buildings, improvements you have made to the structures, and internal assets such as office furnishings and inventory.
- Business Income and Extra Expense – If you lose income due to damages or loss of equipment and structures, a BOP can provide for the lost income and cover additional expenses while your company operations are suspended.
- Products and Completed Operations (Included in General Liability) – When you sell doors and windows to your customers there is always the chance that something will be found wrong with the products at a later date. If the products or your installation services bring harm to a customer in some way your company can be held liable. A BOP can protect you from the expenses involved with that liability.
- Electronic Data – Whether you keep customer and service data in electronic format or you use specialized installation and design software, losing those files can cost a lot. Your BOP can tailored to provide recovery and replacement.
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Buildings – As your company grows, your business owners policy can provide coverage protection for the new structures.
- Valuable Papers Protection – If you keep valuable papers such as warranties and service contracts in physical form, your BOP can protect you from the associated loss expenses.
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage – If an employee takes business supplies for their personal use or makes charges to company accounts and credit cards without authorization, they are stealing from your company. Your BOP can protect you from losses caused by these types of dishonest actions.
If you or an employee makes a mistake when installing a customer’s doors and windows, your company can be held liable for damages. Professional liability, or errors and omissions coverage, protects you from those potential problems.
Commercial auto insurance can protect your company from damages and loss caused by auto accidents. This coverage can be configured to provide protection for company vehicles, and personal or rental vehicles used for business purposes.
Workers comp insurance is arequired coverage for all employees in the United States. It pays for an employees medical expenses if he/she receives job related injuries.