PET DAY CARE SERVICES
QUOTE AND SAVE NOW!
Specialized Coverages For Your Practice
Insurance For Pet Day Care Services
Owning a pet day care can be fun and stressful all at once. You spent a lot of time and effort planning your business, getting it started and making it successful. Now you must balance human customer needs with pet needs and at the same time keep your employees happy as well. Protect all of your hard work and efforts by making sure you have the right kinds of commercial business insurance for your company.
$41 A Month
General liability insurance protects your company when you’re held liable for bodily injury and property damage. For example, it can protect you against a lawsuit filed by a customer who injured themselves while on your business property. It provides you with product and advertising liability coverage, and takes care of damages that result from other hazards or accidents. This is at least the base foundation to a great commercial insurance policy for your pet day care.
A business owners insurance policy lets you pick and choose specific types of property insurance coverage based on how your business is set up. It includes general liability along with property and content coverage.
- Buildings and Contents – The building that you operate your pet day care business from is crucial to your success. If the building or other contents – such as dog kennels and outdoor fencing – are damaged, the expense may be too great for your company to handle. A BOP can pay for the damages done to the buildings and structures as well as the physical assets you have inside.
- Business Income and Extra Expense – If your pet day care facilities are damaged in a fire, you may be forced to pay for a temporary business location in order to continue operating and meet your customer’s needs. A BOP can help with the extra expenses and lost income if you temporarily have to suspend your business operations.
- Products and Completed Operations (Included in General Liability) – If you sell pet products and in some way one of the products is defective, it can bring harm to your customer’s pets.
- Electronic Data – The digital files and specialized software that you use to operate your business are at risk of harm due to power surges, computer viruses and other potential hazards. A BOP can help protect you from the expenses of having to repair or recover important lost files.
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Buildings – As your pet day care grows, your BOP covers any new buildings and structures you acquire.
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage – Employee dishonesty comes in many forms. Without authorization, employees may take pet supplies home for personal use or they may make unauthorized charges on your company purchase accounts.
If your pet day care transports animals to the vet or groomers, or uses vehicles for any other business purposes, you need commercial auto insurance. Business auto insurance coverage protects you from property and bodily injury losses that arise from auto accidents.
As an employer you must carry workers compensation insurance for your employees. This is required by law in all states. Workers compensation coverage helps employees pay for medical and hospital bills that arise if they get injured on the job.